Monday

Spirituality...

I have found myself recently becoming, what I would call, more spiritual. Although this is all relatively new to me, I would not call myself religious. When I think of that word images of a hot incense filled church come to mind. I do not like that. I was never comfortable in church, even though we only went periodically when I was little, there was always something about church and God that I just didn't 'get'. I have read many books about religions, Buddism, Tao, Witchcraft, even Astrology, but none of them have really gotten me to say or feel like "Yes, this is it, this is what I have been waiting for in my life, this makes SO much sense to me"!, so on I read, and think and dream.
So, what has changed. Is it that I'm older? Or maybe that I've just come to a place where I need it so badly that I'm willing to believe? I'm not sure, (but I don't think it's the latter). I think that this 'idea' or 'belief' has always been in the back of my mind as a viable reason or meaning to the world. I have always believed in this, I just haven't ever really practiced it or given it the awe inspiring devotion that I now believe it deserves. So what or who is it that I am now willing to give my time to, my passion, my adoration, my faithfulness to....

ENERGY
Pure and Simple
ENERGY

Simple or too simple? I'm sure there are a LOT of you out there that agree (and disagree) with this. Honestly, I think that "energy" is just the word, but the feeling and the meaning that I believe this word carries for me is what I think most think and feel with their chosen word be it God, Buddha, etc. Listen, I'm not trying to get anyone hot under the collar, this is just the way that I think right now.

Anyways, I really think that ENERGY is what is EVERYWHERE. It's what everything is made of, it's what everything is surrounded by, it's what makes things happen. Energy is Karma, it is God, it is the Universe, the air, our thoughts, dreams, and more.....

What do you think?

No comments: