Wednesday

300 of my most fav cookies (and they're Gluten Free!)

So, for a few reasons, I have made over 25 dozen cookies this week. YES 25 DOZEN!!!!! Partly in preparation for the holidays, partly because when I start making cookies, it's just so comforting, and yummy, that I just don't want to stop. I have a recipe that I absolutly LOVE, and I wanted to share it with you all (is there anyone out there)? Anyways, I love this recipe because it's easy to make, it makes about 5 or 6 dozen per batch (depending on how large you make the cookies), and I love it because there is NO GLUTEN in them (my kids and I are gluten intolerant) !!!

So the following is the recipe (along with some photos taken with my new camera). Hope you enjoy the post (and the resulting cookies!)

Preheat oven to









Please mix in order given.
3 Eggs



1/2 cup Butter

1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar



3/4 cup Sugar
pinch of Salt


1 tsp Vanilla

2 tsp Baking Soda


1 cup Peanut Butter


aprox 1/4  cups of ground flax (I've added this to the recipe purely for it's health benefits)


4 1/2 cups Oatmeal


1-2 cups Raisins (or Cranberries, or Chocolate chips, or nuts, or ANYTHING U LOVE!!)



Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet 

I can fit about 12 per sheet



and bake between 8 and 10 minutes


Let cool and eat to your hearts delight!

 

Hope you enjoy! (and let me know if there is anything you do differently with these!)

T

1 comment:

stena said...

look so yummy! can't wait to try them :)