Thursday

Don't I know Better?

Isn't it the always the way. The one who should know better, for some reason learns the lesson again... Before I get started I'll mention that I received the results of my final for my Basic Nutrition course, I was so pleasantly surprised to hear that I got an A!!!  Yippy!!!

and now this news will only make what I'm about to say even more ironic.....

I'm sick.

AHHHH

Ok, so not "SICK" with the flu or cold, but definitely not well. There is a saying

"He that eats till he is sick must fast till he is well." English Proverb

and that's what I'm about to do. For the past week (maybe even 2), I have noticed that my body is not 100% what it should be, I feel slower, my digestion and such is not optimal, and I'm eating.... well.... I'm eating delish food, but not extremely healthy food: Cake @ our fav. cake place (photo here), cheese and pasta, homemade ice cream sandwiches, etc.... See, it's really yummy food, but not what my body needs.
So, what am I going to do about it? 
Raw Food, Clean Food, Water, Tea, Water, and more Raw Clean Food. 
Sad actually, I just made a really REALLY yummy stew last night, but if I continue to put this off, it will continue to get worse. No one likes feeling unwell!

So that is it. Easy does it for me, clean raw fresh food and lots of water and herbal teas. Stretching and dry brushing will help rid me of some extra toxins, and by Halloween I should be as good as new! (good thing I don't like sugar and candy!)

No comments: