Sunday

LUSH Product Review

So, I went to LUSH 3 weeks ago and bought one of their deodorants. They have 3 to choose from (T'eo, Aromaco, and Aromarant). I went ahead with the T'Eo because I liked the idea that it had Tea tree oil in it as well as Lemongrass (I've been on a Lemongrass kick lately!)

Well, 3 weeks into the stuff and I can't see myself going back to the drugs store stuff like Dove, Secret and the rest. It works great! I've used it when I do my work-outs and I don't 'smell' anything (well, maybe some tea tree oil whiffs once in a while)... I even asked my hubby if he's noticed any different smell coming from me... after a strange look I decided to explain to him what prompted my question. He couldn't smell me in a bad way, so that's Great! hahaha

Anyways, one of the things the sales lady told me when buying this product was the length of time that it would last. From reviews that she's been told it can last between 3 and 7 years! This makes sense seeing as you don't really Rub this on, it's more of a dab or a quick tap on the underarms and you're good! Now, I don't know how much I like the idea of having the same deodorant for 3 or more years, but it sure saves a lot of money! (this only cost me 8$!)

so, that's the end of my review. I hope to do a lot more of these soon (hint, if you're a company, send me something Healthy and I'll review it!)

Till Later!
Tamara

No comments: