Thursday

Accountability

I'm struggling. I feel like I can't balance, can't get it all done (never mind, I feel like I can't get anything done)!!! I know this is the third blog up in as many days, but that's not what I mean.  Cheryl Richardson taught me that when I feel overwhelmed I need to take things off my plate, but I don't think that what would help, I'm already feeling lazy and like I'm not accomplishing anything. I think what I need is an amazing schedule or a plan, as well as someone or something to be accountable to every few days or every week. Being accountable to myself hasn't worked so far, I suck at keeping myself 'with it'. Maybe it would help if I had a clear goal of what will happen once I've made these thoughts and ideas into habits.

Better yet, I'm off to my first month of blogs, there I will see why I am here, and what I can do to get to where I want to go.

No comments: