Feeling really Fantastic right Now!

Well it's been a while since I've both started to work out and I've become more 'enlightened' about my eating. The last little fast/cleanse really did a wonderful thing to my mind over eating. I find myself really looking at what it is that I'm putting into my body. I think it also helps a ton that the working out is starting to 'show itself'. When you are working your ass off, but don't see progress, it can be a horribly daunting experience. And please don't begin to lecture me on how body shape and health is based both on healthy eating and working out I KNOW THAT!!!!! I was doing that, I guess the fast/cleanse just helped me get that edge I needed.
I've started eating lunch again, and have also found myself snacking because of hunger in between. I'm not happy about that :( I think you should eat when you're hungry, but I don't believe that people are hungry 6,7 or even 8,9 times a day. If you are eating properly then you shouldn't be needing to eat all the time... So when I find my stomach growling I do what any of us should do first, and that is drink a big glass of filtered water. I read somewhere once that nearly 70% of the time that people think they are hungry, they bodies are in fact just crying out for water. I would have to say that 90% of the time it works for me. The other 10% of the time I wait 10 minutes to see if it will pass, and if it doesn't then I grab some nuts, dried fruit or a healthy muffin. Once I had a hazelnut lint chocolate, and last night while playing Mario vs Sonic Olympic Winter Games with my Husband and kids, we wolfed down a ton of air popped popcorn! YUM (anyways, that wasn't sooo good...)

At any rate, I FEEL GREAT!!! And I love it! I don't know if I can really explain it. But I think it's a combination of a lot of different things that I have been doing for a while now, and maybe, well, they just all caught up with me!
I've noticed a big thing lately, and that's when I look into the mirror, I really REALLY truly like who is looking back at me. Why? Dunno, but does it really matter? It could be a combo of my help from Cheryl Richardson (see my older post here, or just go to her site here), or the fact that I'm getting a lot of my life's 'to do list' done (schooling in particular), it may be that I am starting to look 'smokin' (as my hubby's been saying), eating better, working out more, taking some of that Herbal Calm, or it could even be something else. I don't know for sure, But like I said, I don't care! I'm just going to do my best to keep it up!

Happy Holidays to you all, It's coming sooner then I thought it would. Thank goodness I'm pretty prepared.......

Till the next time.....

No comments: