Monday

Sunday night came and went

So I've done it. I'm sitting here (actually I'm stretching as I type ~ gotta love multi-tasking!), and I feel pretty good. Besides being a little under the weather the last few days, I've done great. I stuck with my plan of smoothies and salads (except that Sat and Sun night I had soup :tom yum and pho instead because I had a slight fever and felt some soup was better then a salad). anyways, I've done it and I feel like I want to do this for a few more days. I don't feel 'done' yet you know? I must admit tho, this time around I feel like my relationship with food has somehow changed. My husband talked about this 'change' last time we did the lemonade cleanse. I wasn't sure what he was talking about until now, and I'm not sure I can explain it, but I really feel differently about food right now.
The only way to explain it may be to say that I'm consciously eating to live and not just eating every yummy thing in my path.
So the plan as of today is to continue this eating, cleansing, detoxing, exercising, thing I have going on and see what happens by Thursday. Why Thursday, well, dunno.... seems like a good night to me. If nothing else I will re-evaluate and see what's what then.

Till then, I'm off to Costco for some nuts, nutella, grapeseed oil and whatever else happens to jump into my cart!

p.s. My new fav salad is a mix of lettuces, crushed walnuts, dried cranberries, a few cloves of minced garlic and some olive oil and balsamic vinegar. SO YUM!

here is a photo if you'd like to see

Happy Holidays!

p.p.s Wanted to also pass along a site that has a LOT of info about eating Alkaline, check it out here, I just bought the recipe book, and as soon as my Husband prints it off and binds it so nicely for me, I will be feeding us a few of these yummy recipes. Let you know how that goes! (and tell me what you think too!)

No comments: